Home

Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July LoVe

Around our house, we love the 4th of July! 
I added a few touches of
red
to our back porch.


This red star rests on a white chair on the front porch. 
How easy was that? 


Spent the morning on the porch with 
an old grapevine wreath,
some blue and cream garland (from a garage sale),
a red star, 
a little wire,
and WhAmO -- a new front door!


The top of our TV cabinet next to the stairway. . .

WalMart pinwheels for a buck. Score!
Three in an old Poudre Canyon milk bottle, 
a vintage potholder resting on a metal picnic basket, 
and a cake stand from my collection 
sit upon the kitchen table.
(More about my collecting problem later. . . )


The ligntin' bugs on the prairie have been magical this year.
Elli, Madison, and their cousin Lauren will be catching theirs
in these plastic peanut butter jars 
that I spiffied up with some of my scrapbooking supplies. 


I am addicted . . . 

  

Salad with strawberries, blueberries, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
Drizzle a bit of sugar free raspberry vinaigrette over the top.
I am in love. 

And for the 4th, 
we'll stuff our faces with ice cream (made in a bag) and  berries!

HaPpY 4tH oF JuLy!

No comments:

Post a Comment