Home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Garage Treasures, etc.

Another perk of living on the family farm? 
A few chores to take care of 
while the "bosses" are away. 

Wish I had taken a few pictures of Madison, our oldest, 
feeding the bottle calf before church this morning. 
Nearly all of the cow-calf pairs are now 
vacationing in lush green pastures a few hours away, 
but a couple of momma cows and this baby remain nearby. 
What a beautiful way to start the day. 

By this afternoon, I was ready to get back to work! 
I began by paining this screen door 
"olive spring" green. 


While I was waiting for it to dry, I started digging through our garage. I found enough 
junk
to spruce up the back porch. Here's a sneak peek:



I have more work to do, but this is a start! 

P. S. Thank you, Sandi, for your inspiration! This dear friend started her blog (Dream, Create, Grow) a few months ago and is one creative woman! I'd also like to thank my sister-in-law, Anney, for sharing her creativity through a blog (Blessed). She shares our passion for junking and has a real knack for decorating with her treasures! Keep on blogging, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment