Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

In between swimming lessons, 4-H projects, 
and the continuing "yard beautification" project, 
I managed to sneak away last week
ALL BY MYSELF
to hunt for treasures. 
Here are a few of my most recent finds. . .
 
Good grief -- now I've started a yard stick collection.

 This sweet little enamel teapot will look great 
with my collection of enamelware.

 These paintings and the silk flowers 
were actually a sidewalk sale finds
from a couple local stores. 
I scored big on the flowers -- 10 cents a stem! 
And $7 got me those larger paintings 
($4 for the small ones). 

Goodwill goodies. Get out the spray paint and stain!
 This dreamy birdhouse and berry branch 
will find their way to my classroom, 
which sports a Patriotic theme. 
After all, we are the Patriots!

Our master bath has SO needed some extra storage.
For 5 bucks, I couldn't pass this up.
I'm thinking"Espresso Brown." 
Silver knobs.
Do I ditch that dowely railing at the top?
Hmmm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment